Sound Design Strategy
Our Web design process is based on in-depth discovery, a sound design strategy, a comprehensive design approach and significant technical expertise.
- We perform detailed discovery process to ensure that we understand all requirements, utilizing a team of information architects, designers, SMEs and project management personnel
- Our user-centered design strategy ensures alignment of all layout and design components to ensure that application content meets customer strategic needs as well as aesthetic standards
- Our design is based on effective UI/UX principles that facilitate user engagement and acceptance of the visual design for content creation and discovery
- Our design approach begins with analysis of the information architecture and works systematically through application wireframes and prototyping with application mock-ups to ensure customers have visibility into the design and that all requirements are being satisfied
We ensure that the application is designed to make a great first impression that accurately reflects the customer’s culture while supporting the key application goals. We also design to create clear messages that engage and retain the user audience.
We have developed mobile applications for Apple iOS, Google Android, RIM BlackBerry and Microsoft Windows mobile devices. Our approach is effective in implementing designs that:
- Reflect the realities of the relatively small mobile device size
- Take maximum advantage of mobile device power and bandwidth constraints
- Ensure the most relevant content is readily accessible
- Support engagement and conversion of users delivering and highlighting useful application functionality
- Leverage inherent device capabilities (such as location-based services) to deliver information that is relevant to the user’s current location